I’ll keep it short and sweet.
I created this guide so that someone who has never used cold email can
- Qualify themselves to determine if cold email is right for them
- Set up all of the tools they need and
- Write an awesome cold email and send it to an effectively targeted list
If you follow it carefully you can push “launch” in less than an hour and be confident that you’ll get warm replies.
There’s a lot of things I don’t do in this guide. I’m not going to explain
- CAN-SPAM, GDPR or any other data processing laws
- E-mail deliverability, spam filters, and how to avoid them
- SMTP, IMAP, DKIM, DMARC, SPF, etc
Despite not covering those concepts, I kept them all in mind when I wrote this guide for you. As long as you follow the steps carefully you won’t have any issues with any of the above.
So here we go! Step 1, lets find out if cold email is right for you.